There are so many ins, outs, loopholes, twists, and turns inside of our legal system that it can be hard to find your way through them all. How often is it okay to check on a property? What are a tenant’s responsibility? How do you deal with someone that doesn’t pay rent? What steps do you need to take to recoup damages? How often are changes made to these laws? What happens if you need to go to court? Is that door up to code?
We’ve all heard the saying “Jack of all trades, master of none.” This is especially true when it comes to property management. There’s just not enough time in a day for one person to learn everything about everything. You can’t keep up with what your tenants are doing, your own family, your regular job, learning how to repair every little thing that breaks, and following the ever-changing laws.
This is where property management companies come in. We have the staff to handle all of these aspects of property management. While our experts in finding quality tenants are filling a vacancies, we have legal experts that are keeping up with all of the laws that affect you and your property.
- Our experts know what makes a place legally habitable both inside and outside. If you rent a property that isn’t up to code you can face a potential lawsuit.
- All of our staff are accredited. This means that we’re required to continually update and improve our knowledge of insurance requirements, legislative changes, landlord-tenant laws, and variable market trends.
- Our property managers are experts in their area. Laws vary wildly from state to state and you need someone that is familiar with the area where you own property. If you want an expert in Alaskan property, we’re the right company for you. If you need help managing a place in Arizona, one of our sister companies can help you out.
- We’ve been down every path with our owners and tenants and we’re learned a lot from our experiences. We know the best policies to include in lease agreements and all of the necessary steps to cover you and your property safely. We strictly enforce all of our policies to ensure that everyone involved can avoid legal disagreements.
- Real Property Management – Last Frontier has strict guidelines in place throughout our company specifically designed to avoid any perceived violations of the Fair Housing Act.
- In the case of unavoidable lawsuits, we retain legal experts on our staff to take care of you. There’s no need for you to spend extra money hiring representation or consultants.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.