Real Property Management Last Frontier
Your Property Management Experts In Alaska
We serve Anchorage, Eagle River, Chugiak, Kenai, Homer, Palmer, or Wasilla
** Veteran Owned and Operated *** Alaskan Owned and Operated ** We are proud to serve and support our community **
- Real Property Management Last Frontier is the model of proactive management, creating the greatest personal and financial success for all players in the leasing of real property.
How we will achieve our mission
- Individual Success
- Our Purpose: We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.
- Our Core Values: Relentlessly innovative; Unwavering integrity; Unquestioning reliability; sense of family Fervent belief in entrepreneurial success
- Our Vision: Become the most recognized, respected, and successful property management organization in America.
We are completely transparent and honest in all of our dealings, recognizing there are costs for property repairs, maintenance and services. Profitability in leasing relationships occurs when true costs are recognized and candid agreements are reached.
“There is a common misconception about property management, that it’s easy and you’re just collecting a rent check. This is simply not true. We stay on top of the hard work so that our landlords don’t have to. It is amazing what years of deferred maintenance can do to the attraction of tenants.” – Amanda Mallar, Business Development Manager
“Property management has always been treated as a secondary business. We are trying to treat property management as THE profession. We don’t sell houses and manage properties on the side. We manage properties. Period. We are bringing a new level of professionalism to the business.” – Erik Boltman, Sales Manager
The best way to maintain high expectations of customer service is to remember and implement our mission and values daily. Real Property Management Last Frontier property owners, residents and team members are able to rely on the company’s service and systems to be consistent over time, building trust in our company and providing peace of mind to all concerned.
“My job is to answer owner and tenant questions and manage the performance and growth of our portfolio of properties. I treat the properties like they’re my own, managing the day-to-day, making sure maintenance gets done, moving tenants in and out, making sure the owner’s objectives are being met, and maximizing the amount of income they capture.” – Sawyer Rickman, Customer Support Agent and Asset Manager
Call to see if your property can be chosen by us to Manage
If you’re interested in renting a home with Real Property Management, it is best to first call and schedule a phone appointment. (907) 290-2022.
Services we provide
- Finding and screening tenants
- Knowledgeable on laws and regulations
- Self-Help Education & Finance Portals
- Rent Collection