In the real estate sales and services industry, relationships build business. Real Property Management partners with Real Estate Licencees regularly to provide the best full service solution to clients. You’re the real estate sales expert and we’re the property management expert. As a result, we take the job of managing your most expensive asset seriously. Most brokerages treat rental property management as a “side-business” ,when their actual focus is selling homes. Not RPM! We don’t sell houses, insurance, mortages, lawn / snow company, or title. Property management is all we do, so we’re able to focus on what matters to you most: The successful and profitable management of real estate assets.
How We Help You Close More Accounts
- You Sell, We Manage – Client stays yours!
- For the elite, we help provide rental CMA’s to make your presentation stronger.
- Individual & Team training classes to secure more transactions that are rentals.
- Leverage your time by having your clients attend our education classes to be a better landlord.
- When the client says they are ready to sell – Then the client is returned to you when they ready to sell, and we don’t ask for check.
- (You still want to stay in touch with them)
- The top referring partners with great quality service will be offered an opportunity to make our preferred list.
How Does the Referral Partnership Work?
- When a Real Estate Licensee refers a property owner to Real Property Management Last Frontier for management, the agent will be paid $$$ by RPM upon collection of the first month’s rent.
- To submit a referral – Call 907-290-2022, Email: [email protected], or Complete form below.
- Real Estate Licensee do not pay any commission to Real Property Management Last Frontier when a property is returned for sale that originally was referred by the agent (no “re-referral” fees).
- Tenant referrals are not part of the program. However, we care about their future so we report their payments to the credit reports to help them buy a home in the future.
- All prospective tenants may be referred to Real Property Management Last Frontier’s rentals page to locate available rental properties in Anchorage or Wasilla
- Both Real Estate Licensee and Real Property Management Last Frontier have the right to not accept a referral (low lead quality, out of area, etc.).
- Real Estate Licensee that have many referrals, with transactions that left customers happy, will be invited to our preferred vendor list. RPM clients that don’t have an assigned Real Estate Licensee could be referred to you!
We will buy your property management accounts:
Are you currently managing properties yourself? Is it time to focus on what you do best— selling real estate? If you’re ready to leave the hassles of property management behind, we’ll do it for you. Plus, you can still sell the homes when the owners are ready to sell.
Most management companies take the Swiss Army Knife approach to management. Their staff are given a handful of properties and are expected to be experts in accounting, leasing, legal, advertising, customer service, etc. That just isn’t realisticor efficient, and it shows in their level of service. Andwhen your managergoeson vacation, who’s managing your property?At RPM, each of our employees has a specialty they have become an expert in, and therefore can perform to a higher standard than someone expected to be a “jack-of-all-trades”.Our leasing team, for example, runs over 900 background checks a year. They know how to spotred flags that a part-timer won’t notice.
What Your Clients Can Expect
Like you, we’re professionals at what we do. Our streamlined system has been developed over 25 years to help homeowners and investors avoid costly mistakes, minimize inefficiencies, and maximize rental revenue. Our business is leasing and managing properties. We leave the selling up to you. Together, homeowners get a full-service, first class solution.
Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising – For each day a property is vacant, that’s money lost. Professional management costs are easily offset by shorter vacancy. We spend thousands of dollars every month advertising our vacancies to get them filled—faster.
Full-Service Leasing – In addition to advertising properties and screening tenants, our full-service leasing process also includes rent-ready guidance, market rent analysis, professional showings, move-in property assessments, and professional tenant education at lease signing.
Online Reporting – Owners keep tabs from afar using their owner portal, a web-based reporting system that has updates on property activity, including vacancies, leasing, maintenance, inspections and financial reports.
Rigorous Tenant Screening – Placing the wrong tenant can quickly cost you what you save in professional management fees. We run criminal, credit background checks on everyone in the home over age 18. We also make every effort to find tenants who will pay rent on time and will take care of your property.
Routine Inspections – We know the unique Anchorage rental market and we have 25 years of experience to help avoid costly mistakes, comply with complex local legal requirements, preserve the value of the home, and improve cash flow.
Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance – Relationships with preferred vendors result in discounted equipment and services. Maintenance staff is available 24/7 to handle emergencies and to make sure maintenance is timely, cost-effective and done in a professional manner.
Strict and Compliant Evictions – Even with careful placement there is occasionally a tenant who needs to be evicted. Our staff is knowledgeable in state and local landlord and tenant laws. If rents are not paid on time, we initiate the legal steps quickly and efficiently to minimize costs and get the property leased again.