Now that the weather is getting nicer we can start to focus on all the fun things that Alaska has to offer besides gorgeous views and amazing houses to see them from!
- Go on a glacier cruise to see some of the amazing ice that is here for us to see
- Hike up Flattop – there is a route for everyone to take
- Ride the Anchorage Trolley to get a new view and a story
- Check out Earthquake Park
- Go fishing
- Try your hand at some ATV riding
- Check out the Eagle River Nature Center
- Potter Marsh has some great bird watching
There is also plenty of great food to eat while out and about – from reindeer sausage, to freshly made funnel cakes and you can probably get everything at the Saturday Market that is starting!
Alaska has so much to offer, you just have to get out there and try!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.